Cycle the Central Otago Rail Trail
This is one of the great adventure rides in New Zealand. Beginners with some experience, intermediate or experienced riders are catered for. Join Patrick as he facilitates your trail ride from Christchurch to Dunedin with a support vehicle when required. Vehicle returns to Christchurch if you are not leaving the tour in Dunedin. This exciting trail takes you along the banks of the Clutha Mata-au River, the second largest river in New Zealand passing the Earnscleugh tailings historic reserve en route to the Alexandra Bridge.
Day 1 – Christchurch to Clyde
Day 2 – Clyde to Lauder
Day 3 – Lauder to Ranfurly
Day 4 – Ranfurly to Dunedin
Day 5 – Dunedin to Christchurch
– Supply your own bike or use one of our professionally prepared.
– Four breakfasts and four dinners (We will recommend what lunch snacks to bring).
– four nights twin share accommodation at hotel/motels or Air BNB properties.
– transfer back to Christchurch if you dont leave the tour at Dunedin.
– Natural Spring Water for the whole of the trip.
– All fees and charges for Otago Trail access.
– Fully supported trip with a guide and support vehicle.
– Taieri Gorge Historic Train ride to Dunedin.
Make contact with us and find out more about the trip so you have all the facts about the trip before making a decion to join us.